Home Forums Axon Gaming General Discussion News & Announcements About yourself and what you'd like to see in the new year

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AxN Finlay AxN Finlay 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Female Assassins
    Female Assassins

Hi everyone, my name is Sy (See) Ive been playing COD since MW2 and have been a part of clans since the start of clan ops back in MW3. With the emergence of clan wars, me and many of my members from Dome joined Axon in the second season of Clan Wars in Advanced Warfare and have called it home since. With the absence of clan wars in BO3, Ive really gotten into streaming and competitive gaming. With the coming new year launching into Infinate Warfare, I would like to see Axon make its name on Twitch and the competitive world. Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. I know Im a busy woman caz I work 24/7 but Im never too busy for gaming. When Im not gaming, you can find me most times tweeting away on twitter, camping or reading 😁.

Profile photo of AxN Finlay
    AxN Finlay

Hey guys, my name is Mitch. I’ve been playing Call of Duty since COD4, where I first got into GB and competitive. I played in the first Pro Circuit Online ladders there and kinda got hooked there. I’ve had 1st place teams on GB from COD4-MW3. Then in BO2 I decided to go competitive where I played on Phoenix who competed at COD Champs that season. I had multiple T24/28 finishes in BO2. In Ghosts I teamed with pro players such as Enable, Formal, Slacked, Faccento, ColeChan, and Slasher. Also having multiple T16-24 finishes. With my best one at UMG Niagara. After ghosts I decided to quit the competitive scene and focus on school. I graduated in Nuclear and Radiation Technology and am currently a Nuclear Operator at one of the worlds largest power plants. Hence why sometimes I may not be on. I recently just got back into COD and am looking for a fun community to be apart of as well as get back into GB. I am glad to call Axon home, and have fun playing with you guys whenever I am on. I look forward to playing some GB’s with you guys for COD4 Remastered and IW. In addition to COD, I love Halo, NHL(I’m canadian), Fallout, And Skyrim. If I’m not playing video games, I’m playing hockey, baseball, or cooking.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar